Senin, 07 Februari 2011

I Just Side - My new Song for the tweenie

"What the hell?" I shouted to myself

The whole life I always be a destroyer?

C'mon!

I don't wanna stand between the tweenie! Nooo!!!

Why I always standin' between two boys?? WHY?? WHY God, WHY???!!!!

This time tweenie!!! Noooo!!! Nooo!!!

For my friend who posted her story in her blogspot, thanks for your story but

That's even make my feeling worse…

T.T

Hey, boys! Watch over here

I am standin' on the bridge

and underneath is burnin' by the fire

all cause of you can't let the tie up

Both of you act like a child

thought tomorrow is no

and go catch today whatever happen

I suffer a heartache and soon broken

Cause I am not two, just a side

as simple and you can't take it at all

For you, the 'lil

I am no longer yours

For you, the big

It's our story this time

so please,

let's not attent the past

Hey, boys! Can't you see me

Kinda embarassing standin' here

like a puppet waitin' to be burnt by the flame

and would you watch as I fall?

Cause I am not two, just a side

as simple and you can't take it at all

For you, the 'lil

I am no longer yours

For you, the big

It's our story this time

so please,

let's not attent the past

I can't take this,

I can't take this (feeling)

and I don't want this

I don't want this NOW!!!

Cause I am not two, just a side

as simple and you can't take it at all

For you, the 'lil

I am no longer yours

For you, the big

It's our story this time

so please,

let's not attent the past

3 komentar:

  1. First of all, I didn't mean to make you feel worst! I am so sorry, I do!

    But yes! That's what I want you to feel! This time is a story about you and the big brother! You HAVE to let go all your worries, 'coz there's really nothing you should worry about!
    Let them handle their own problem their own way... and it'll end soon.. and actually easier, if you guys just let the truth go along the way.
    YOU DON'T HAVE TO END YOUR STORY WITH HIM! Save up a happy memory story with him and make him happy.. make you happy!

    One more thing, don't hurt yourself anymore. Don't let it be hurt! And it's not your fault if they both have fallen for you... and it's not your fault if you have to choose one of them. It's better you follow your heart and choose to be with the one you love, than to leave them both hanging without any answer.

    The problem is in them.... not you. Let them handle this, and don't let it bother you.

    BalasHapus
  2. I've never been in your place, but i've been in the little brother's place before. Twice, actually.

    It's hurt to see your ex dating with someone you know, your friend, or like him, his own twin!

    'Coz when you see someone who used to be with you, was with someone else, there's a sick, hurtful feeling, even though you know it's wrong to feel that way. And it's better if that person is a stranger to you.. or even your enemy! 'Coz you really don't want to see him with that girl (that's what I felt)!

    What worst, my problem with one of them just ended like that with no solution. In the end, it's like we've never had that feeling.I wished I had ended it nicely...

    Because I also know how it feels to just let go. With the other boy, I let myself to face the truth. Because one simple thing : He didn't lie about being with another girl. So much different than the other one, who dated my friend and didn't say a word.

    That's how I know a simple truth will help. I know how your ex might feel and it's not easy. It feels right but it is wrong!
    But if you are brave enough to tell him the truth... he might just left the two of you with a smile.. which means, "It's okay,"

    BalasHapus
  3. The story isn't simple as you thought,, T.T

    I can't take it

    BalasHapus